Friday, February 24, 2012

TGIF! :D

Thank Goodness It's Friday again  :D
Time pass very fast, it's friday again
very happy cause I thought tomorrow can rest already 
but suddenly I realize tomorrow still a schooling day
WTF? /.\
need to wake up early again.. ee.. bad mood X(


Well, today I cut my hair
yea~finally I cut my fringe after rebonding last year November
But, I'm quite regret after I cut it -.-
don't know this is qie yam or ping yam -.-
many ppl said very chubby,sadnya /.\






















so ugly and I feel unacceptable of it
my fringe had rolled up and it looks weird /.\
many people said very ugly and the previous one is nicer than it so damn much. 
Sad Case. Sigh.


Okay, after I had a haircut with Ying Hui,
we walked to parade again ( every Friday also go there -.-)
go to check showtime of The Wedding Diary on tomorrow
but bad news is it only show on 11.45am tomorrow.
so we decide change our plan and go to JJ tomorrow after school.
However, due to lack of person who want to join us.
Event canceled /.\
Sad Case again -.-


Then we went Mcdonald, the weather is so hot until my face was red like tomato.
Ate Mac Chicken, full.
Sabrina suddenly appear in front of us. chitchat chitchat. . .
after Mcd, went to tuition chemistry 
can't believe that this week I had tuition chemistry for twice
because last week I went on Friday and this week I change to Thursday
but yesterday only I realize that is big different between Thursday and Friday class
Thursday class so many people until I only can sit behind 
and I can't hear teacher's voice since there are too noisy.
and they are too slow, the lesson I go on yesterday is the latest lesson I had learned last week.
can't even concentrate in that class so I decide to go again today.
I ask Sir whether I can go on both day or not after the class dismissed.
Well, he say can so I appear at there again today :D


Today when I go in the class, he knocked my head and said: come again. LOL
I sat on the first row, so tired my neck -.-
feels like the teacher like to play me during our lesson
he always knocked my head and today he even push my water bottle when I'm..hydration? Haha
when I'm drinking la. /.\
but sit in front is quite funny too, I love this teacher :)


Hmm..after tuition take bus back home. zZZ
Tomorrow school day again. zz
Nitez :)

No comments:

Post a Comment