Saturday, February 4, 2012

Genting Highlands♥

Ponteng two days again and go to Genting Highlands :D

First day (2-2-2012)
Woke up in the early morning and started our journey.
around 11am we reached
we went Theme Park Hotel checked in first, rested awhile
view from hotel
bathtub! :D
I wore cons :P 
With my brother. NO EDIT. I looks fair..Hoho xD

then we go my dreamed Doraemon Fair :D

doraemon is so damnnn nice :D
we took many photo at there, actually just can take photo at there only -.-
cause everything also very expensive 
I just bought a doraemon file and note book.
After bought ticket, we got this :

Doraemon touch n Go card :D

Haha.then continue to walk at there.
Hmm..Doraemon Gallery :

zhuk qing ting :D




how good if i got this,exam full marks :D
time machine! :)

Doraemon Carnival:


so many doraemon ><

this one so nice, but I promised won't buy water bottle  for three years -.-



Big big doraemon toys, wish to have this but..

OMFG costly -.-

After Doraemon Fair, went back to Hotel rest. zZZ
rest again -.-
and I fall sick after bath T^T
every time go trip also will sick one ><
Well,
dinner we ate steambot :D
so nice.
After we ate, I think I recover xD
Jeng! 

blur face -.-
After dinner,we shopping at First World.
then play card at room until midnight.

Second day (3-2-2012)
I'm the earliest person to wake up since I can't fall asleep.
all still sleeping like a pig xD
after they woke up, we go outdoor.

 damn unlucky, small rain and so many fog :(
make us can't play.
raining heavily, only three of them wanted to play
I help them capture and they looks happy.
so, I decide to join them after they play twice :D
Haha..we wet, we crazy and we excited xD
I played roller coaster for twice.
Haha..soo nice.very funny xD
then we racing too..this one nicer!
woohoo!! xD
ermm..and archery :D
bumper boats too..
although got some defect
but we enjoy our days too :)
Genting really so cold 
I almost cold die at there -.-

Third day (4-2-2012)
Last day of our trip, checked out at 12pm
we had our breakfast first 
after breakfast went to First World loitering again 
4pm had to go back to Theme Park.
nice weather ><
why the second day when we playing outdoor weather not like this?
 Eee :目 
Well, 
BYE Genting Highlands :D

No comments:

Post a Comment