Monday, January 30, 2012

Ponteng :D

Yesterday is Nian Chu Ba ( 年初八).
Everyone are using this reason to skip school today. Haha
although I didn't 拜天公, but I skipped school too. LOL
actually I don't ever think want to skip my school today and even I don't know yesterday got this activity
But all of them said won't come to school today even KahMun also absent today
WTF~ the top student also going to ponteng? -.-
our class only 8 Chinese girls and now 7 of us absent
so, what the purpose I go there?
Pity SokLeng, go to school alone. Haha
she never absent since she enter this school  /.\
so pro, sick also come..chimagen -.-

yesterday,we planned today want to go parade sing k, watch movie, play bowling and shopping. zZZ
OMFG /.\
we're the top student in our school but now we become truants and loitering in parade.
we really mad /.\
but finally I decide stay at house and play tetris battle. Haha xD
Not feels like want to go there since I wake up.
So tired and lazy.
Going to tuition later. zZ
Everyday also tuition. zZZ
Form 5 life, busy,sucks.
Karyau la every Form 5 students :)

No comments:

Post a Comment