Monday, April 2, 2012

Aeon Station 18

Finally Ipoh has a bigger shopping mall 8D
AEON STATION 18
went there yesterday with my lovely family :D
8.30pm only reached there
10.30pm close, not enough time for me to shop :(



















there is so big and so many people although already night -.-
first of all, we go in the toilet -.-
the washbasin and the toilet got sensor one, so pro =.=
and there're many mirror inside the toilet. Haha..























then we continue shopping.
we go in Daiso Japan 
everything at there only cost RM5
but I think some of it are very costly @@
















Finally I bought this.Haha


























Hmm..there got a sugar house too
you can taste the candy at there as many as you can
non-stop eat at there and we bought a package of chocolate X)

























Lastly, we bought a lot of sushi at supermarket 
And...10.30pm~
Time to go back home~
Next time I will go there early so I can shop the whole mall 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment