Saturday, April 21, 2012

Eventful Day
























19-4-2012

This Wednesday really had enjoyed my holiday with my sister and buddies :D
around 10 in the morning, we reached Jusco with Hui Ying
Shu Qi already wait us at popular.
After met her, we go cinema buy ticket.
at first we wish to watch BattleShip, but Loo said she want to watch it on Friday with family
then changed plan watch we not naughty
But, We Not Naughty was FULL! 8)
yea~ then I can watch BattleShip. Hohoho~
2.15pm's tickets.

Next, we go eat breakfast at Nam Chau Coffee
























curi tangkap my sister xD
sandwich + cocacola -.-
not match not match.

After that, we go play bowling 8)























Ying Hui wore a dress.
OMG.. almost emptied -.-
5 of us play bowling together
Hui Ying last.. congratulation to her xDD
Ying Hui and I get champions X)
both of us got the same marks.. Hohoho
I'm President of Bowling Club xDD xP

Then we go DeGarden buy Chatime
Yo~chatime again~























one more chop I can get one free chatime :D



















so many people buychatime
we played whack hamster while waiting for it
Haha..I'm the winner again X)
I'm genius of this game xD

2.00pm
went back Jusco ready for our BattleShip :D























really a nice movie.
Its about ALIEN come to our earth
the aliens looks like robot -.-
the whole movie very cigik :D























Rihanna also very geng X)

Next Station.
We went to K box.
OMG, we really very rush
the schedule was very full! -.-
From 4.30pm sing until 8pm~
we were so enjoy before EXAM xD
But I forgot to take photo when we were singing ~.~
Sing non-stop until I also want die already, so cold~
and the next day Ying Hui sick already
HAHAHA..so noob xD
two days absent for school.

The event was haven't end.
After that Hui Ying, my sister and I went to Tesco.
walk at there, nothing to buy one -.-
wait Hui Ying's father come fetch us.
I'm so damn tired that time.
We almost 10pm only reached home. OMG~ hahaha xD

By the way, really a very very nice day!
so long time didn't enjoy like that.
We done many things in one day.
Bowling, Chatime, Movie, Sing K.
really very happy :D

Next, start to ready for our MID-YEAR EXAMINATION.
All the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment