Thursday, September 27, 2012

Moody

September, I thought you are my lucky moon but you didn't bring luck for me. :(
Today after school wait the bus that I lost my wallet there purposely. Finally let me saw that bus but it didn't stop for me. Totally fed up when I saw the bus passed in front of me. When the time I saw the bus don't stop for me, I really got an urge to rush up to the bus. Why you don't stop for me? I never expect that my wallet is still up there but as long as there's still a hope for me. If it's really lost already, why don't you just let me to give up my hope? ...

Another stuff is about my trial results. Again, you give me the thing that I thought I really got it then you take everything back again, urghhh! It will be better if you never give me all this than you take it back after you give me. Life sucks.

After today I don't want to think about it anymore, this will be the last time I complain about all of this. :)
Well, I will be fine soon. Good luck to me :)

1 comment:

  1. It's just a moment your luck leave you..
    our life full of hills and mountains..
    our life will go tumbling up and down..
    They will always interchange in our life just like that..
    So, don't worry, your luck will come back to you after they travel to other place..
    They WILL come back for you soon..!!
    Wei Sam, Support you always!!
    So,cheer up!! XD

    ReplyDelete