Friday, October 5, 2012

Hang out: Parade

Skipped school today and went to Parade with Apple and Sabrina.
Since my school got motivational talk today, so we decide to skip it.
I told myself that this will be the last time I hang out before SPM, hmm..but am I really can do it? Let's see, maybe I can't stand for it and hang again after few days or few weeks. Hahaha
Wake up in the early morning and went to Sab's home at 7.00am. Then sleep in her house until 8.30am xD so relax there, her room very warm. xD
Then we go Parade around 10am, too early we reach there. -.- now only I know if you go Parade on the time they just open, there are two worker will stand beside the door and say good morning to you. Haha..quite weird when they said good morning to Sab and me.
We walked around Parade and there only some worker inside and most of the shop also haven't open.
jing ying ying --

Parade's new decoration. so cute :D

Then we sat at food court there wait Apple come.
Took photo with Sab :D
Apple came around 11.00am, we straight away go k box after met her. I think we're the first customer today, insde k box is just damn quiet. --
three of us also eat chicken chop xD
WeiSam and Apple :)

:)
I like the way of there only three people sing k, its very relax, no need grab the mic -.-
Really had a joyful and enjoyable day today :D

Went to tuition after sing k. Normal as usual. Haha

P/s: Going to Genting with Angely tomorrow. Hehe. Gud Nitez :)

No comments:

Post a Comment