Monday, October 15, 2012

2012 Form 5 Chinese Gathering

Saturday 13-10-2012
Last Saturday our school form 5 chinese student had been gather together at The Artiste, De Garden for lunch. :)
Not much people go actually, include teacher only 15 people -.-
Ya, need to say a very big THANK YOU to Madam Mooi (our chinese teacher) for treated us half of the food, THANK YOU! :D
That day I had tuition until 2.30pm, gathering start on 3.00pm. Quite rush actually, some more I need to take bus to there from town @@
The most pitiful stuff is raining heavily that day, OMG -O- I was trembling in the bus that day ><
Clothes, bag, file and shoes also wet when I reached Jusco -O-
Then I thought I was late and straight forward fly to The Artiste, that time almost 3.30pm. Almost lost again as I don't know where is the place and simply ask one indian worker inside degarden -.- Finally reached The Artiste, but...only 4 person reached, wtf? =.= :目
Mdm Mooi also late, yau mou gao cho =.=
Nvm, its good too, I can comb my hair first, Hahaha

I'm just too bored while waiting the others

Around 3.45pm, all reached finally. Well, start our lunch :DD
My fish fillet, hehe
Seriously, not very delicious only :X The fish fillet is very salty and the spaghetti beside it is tasteless =.=
Then I shred the fillet and combined it with the spaghetti, hohoho how pro I am xDDD
Everyone bring a present to there and exchange to each other by picking number randomly :)
My present, guess what's inside :)
This is what I get from ShuQi, it's nice :D

After lunch, then had a dai hap qiu with them :)


Then Mdm Mooi and Angely went home, we keep on taking photo outside like a boss -.-
Best Friends :)
v^^v
I asked everyone to make this pose, haha
how cute :D
Qi
Bowie
Haha..very funny xD

taken by Sabrina :)
act cute, expression taught by Sabrina for a long time
now only I know how tough that is to act different expression, erghh ><
first time we take photo together? 
:)
tanyinghui! xD
lazy to post, last photo :)
Really had a lot of fun that day, the biggest gain from gathering is always...photo! :D
Tomorrow form 5 no school, now is 1.18am, that's why I haven't sleep, Hehe..sleep soon, nitez :)

No comments:

Post a Comment