Monday, October 1, 2012

Mooncake Festival

30-9-2012
Happy Mooncake Festival! :D
Time flies, it's Mooncake Festival again, still remember last year Mooncake Festival is on my birthday, haha. The best thing of this is I can reply "Thank you, Happy Mooncake Festival to you!" to all the Facebooker who wished me on my birthday. It's nicer than you just replay thank you. LOL
It's the second year that my grandmom didn't 'bai yue gong' at her house. Before this, we will go there every year to celebrate it and play candle there. Now we just go there had our dinner only.
It's okay, this year we play candle and eat mooncake in our house, last year we go cyber cafe da gei =.= chimagen||
Maybe I'm too free and bored, yesterday when I saw my phone got 100 free messages in afternoon then I type 'Happy Mooncake Festival!' and sent it to almost all the number in my contact. -.-||
There was only 8 people replied me, quite sad ~.~ Haha. Maybe Digi got problem again, cause got three of my friends also said I didn't sent to them but I did. =3=

Doraemon lantern xD
Someone asked me play candle in what ways usually, then I told him that we will burnt all the candle in a tin and put a string inside, then it will become a big candle :DD

Big candle. Can use it when no electric supply xD
Don't know why I don't like to eat normal mooncake, I just love agar mooncake so much. It's nice, just like jelly. Hahaha
Agar mooncake :D
End here.

P/s: I found back my wallet, yea~~ Went to bus station with my dad today and finally get it back after we wait at there 1 hour. Neck also long already xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment