Thursday, January 17, 2013

Dating

Hang out with Sabrina and Apple today :3
Dating but not with boy one, with my girls :DD
Finally I got the chance to meet Sabrina after SPM ended, deer, I miss you so much TT
Woke up at 10am today, straightly went to Sab's house after grooming myself. Sat beside her and view her how to make up, her make up skill is getting pro (Y) So envy of it, I have no talent in this stuff -3-
Then went to Parade on 12pm, met Apple and went to k box right on 1pm.
Sang until 6pm, crazy us, damn tired -- At first that people said until 4pm only, sang 5 hours! omg, my voice also changed already --

With Sabrina, always hide on my back --

Apple, why your eyes mat dou gam dai O.O

ugly me :(

After sing k, we went to blackball eat desserts.
Eat desserts can reduce stressed :3


I ordered this but I don't know what is this /.\
Hmm..don't know why I feel blackball not very nice only, maybe I'm flu, I feels like that is no taste at all /__\ not nice, tsk tsk

WEI SAM!

Sigh, tao tao juen juen I changed back to this hairstyle :/
I want to change my hairstyle actually but why every time I also can't keep it longggg? TT After some time sure I will go cut it as I really can't stand for it, omgg. Hate myselfff --
That one sei Hoganyew commented my photo say me looks old, hate him 99 :@ ming ming jau looks younger jor :/ Ishhhh
Then we came back to Parade, Sab say she want eat sushi then we went Sushi King. They work in Japanese Restaurant but still always go eat sushi, mm sienz ger meh? --
Eat until 8pm then accompany Apple walk around in Parade, she say want to buy birthday present to XXX, I gave her quite a lot of suggestions but she reject all :/ And at last she also didn't buy anything --
Sab's dad come fetch us on 9pm, really need to say a big THANK YOU to uncle, so busy still always fetch us back home, thanks a lot :DD

#Really had a nice day with them, sing k is our favourite activity all the time, hehe..
#Do I really looks older after change back to this hairstyle? :/ hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment