Saturday, January 19, 2013

Tata Ipoh :)

I'm going to leave Ipoh in 8hours later.
Feels quite excited of leaving this place, first time I leave my hometown for such a long time to work although it's just 20 days --
Time flies, one month ago, I'm still at Puchong for my job interview, that time still felt that there's such a long time for me to stay in Ipoh. Just a blinking of an eyes, I'm gonna to leave here soon.
Very mm seh dak my doggy TT my mom, my bed and all my friends TT 

Don't ask me what happened of my fringe again --
I'm quite regret of it also :/

Many people ask me take good care of myself when I'm at KL. Yea..foong sum la buddies, since I'm so xing mok I won't let people liee or kidnap ger (‵▽′) don't worry :DD
I'll be back on Chinese New Year nian chu yi, wish I'd have a nice working experience there and could know some new friends too. :)))
Bye bye Ipoh, bye bye Lily, bye bye mommy, bye bye all my friendssss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment