Saturday, June 9, 2012

End of holiday

LOL. Holiday still left one day only and I realize that I never touch my homework. First time. First time I totally never open my bag in holiday. Wondering what situation is it? Today I open my bag, finally -.- realize that yuen loi ngo yau hou duo gong fok ger wor, sei lo sei lo sei lo sei lo sei lo sei lo D:


Plan to finish my homework today, but failed. Haha. End up today with playing computer and sleep. LOL. Do regret what I done today but still wanna bloggie and put my work away. XP 


Sigh. Whatever, maybe I can finish it tomorrow? Last day of holiday! Haha. genius X)
Thinking back what I had done in this two weeks. Sleep, eat, go back school marching, tuition, hang out, sing don't know how many times k, watch movie, text, play facebook, play the sims 3 ( addicted it recently xD ). Hmm.. I think that's all? So relax, DGZ scold me everytime I on facebook. But that's useless, ngo sei xing bat goi ger X) Sorry lorhhhh~


McFlurry as my supper again. Still say wanna on diet. Hahahaha. Give up that. This time I try Horlicks Crunch McFlurry. Not bad larh but I prefer oreo more :D


I watched Madagascar 3 on Friday. Actually I really don't feel like want to watch this movie, I just want to watch snow white and the huntsman badly. I go there because Angely keep on asking me to go when we marching. The time I reached parade only I know I been cheated to there to accompany YingHui actually because ZheLim got come too. That time feel like WTF, what the purpose you beg me come here with you?=.=  so regret.


Some more that time I only bring RM2 as I didn't plan to go out that day. Haha.. Cheat YingHui treat me eat popcorn and cola. Thank you very muchhh :D


Ya, Madagascar3 is really not bad, can say it's nice too. Quite funny. I like Alex sooo much, he is just cute. :D The background music so nice. Haha. I like to move it move it xD But if you didn't watch Madagascar2 will be very hard to catch up what the movie trying to tell. This movie is nice, must watch*


To somebody, 
now only I know that who is copying who actually. Haha. Don't you think that you're so cheap? Copy others still wanna tell the whole world that someone is copying you and make the world feels like you're the victim. Haha. I'm shame on you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment