Friday, June 15, 2012

Smile

Everything will be alright, don't forget to smile! :)
Sports day is just around the corner and finally I decide my formation today. Straightly go to Parade after school today to meet my daddy, Hon Meng. Thanks a lot to him as he really help me a lot in formation. If not I'm dying now TT He's really very pro in this. O.O
Still left only one week is sports day already but they haven't start to train the new formation. Feels so regret that why I don't find daddy earlier, then now I no need so rush already. Worrying about that are we enough time to train the formation in only one week? Start to worry and scare about it. Always tell myself that everything will be alright soon. But really everything will be fine soon? I don't know, hope so. :)

Skip this stuff first. Headache because of this.
After parade then I walk to Mcdonald with Apple again. The first things I do after I go inside is search for KahMun, Angely and Sabrina that gang and is it my brother there too. Haha..they weren't there.Sat a side with Apple, so boring.zz Every week also go there with her. LOL. Then about 3.15pm, they reach Mcdonald too. Kah Mun ask me to go up with her first because she want to pay tuition fees. That time I'm thinking: sure larh, I also haven't pay. Took out my wallet and realize that I didn't bring tuition fees =.= so speechless. Asked them got extra money borrow me or not, all of them only bring below RM10. Even still owe me money, wtf. Try to find my brother in Mcdonald but why today he didn't come =.= Then I walk out Mcd and look for the ATM so I can withdraw some money. But I don't know where is it. Luckily Apple know where got bank. Crossed the road quickly and find CIMB bank finally. Haha. Withdrawal and rush back to Angkasa. Reach Angkasa right on 3.30pm. LOL. That's fun. xD

This Sunday Starwalk, expect for it. Wish that day can meet a lot of friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment