Monday, June 4, 2012

Gathering :D

Yea! Finally our gathering success! Really miss you guys so damn muchhh!
After marching, I straightly go to JJ today. OMG,I was the first to there. Gathering start on 12pm, I reached there 10am+ -.-
Luckily PohYee 11 something reached. If not I really will die there alone. Haha.
Then go eat with her first. 12pm, ShuQi reached too. SMS with NMK and all of them chitchating at chatime that time. Outside is very hot, so we decide not to join them. 
Around 1.30pm, they came to jj. Phew, finally. About 15 person attend today, hmm, not bad not bad. (YanNing, KarYing, HoiYeng, JingRu, ShuQi, PohYee, Angely, MengKwang, SeowHang, Jeffrey, WeiTeck, SuHong, MunHoe, QiMing)
Time really passed very fast, almost 5 years already. All of us changed a lot. After this year don't know we still got chance to gather again or not. Really do appreciate today.
Since we got 15people, Kbox can sing from 2pm until 8pm. Six hours, omg. Many of us went home early. Me too. Haha.. I went back on 6pm.

Dai hap jiu. Some of them went back alreay.
Quite regret I didn't take more photo with them. Argh, don't know when got this chance again, T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment