Sunday, June 17, 2012

Starwalk

Finally I got the chance to take part in Starwalk this year :D LOL. Before that also need to duty make me cannot join this event. Every time see a lot of friends walk and chitchat happily but what I can do is only stand at there and wait people come and say I injured =.= Haha
First year take part in Starwalk I thought it will quite fun and very relax, cause this just walk only. Now only I realize walk also can make you tired and muscle pain. But 7km only, sap sap sui la :D Today I walk with ShuQi, PohYee and SokLeng, we had fun. Wake up late today and almost 7am only reach stadium, bravo. xD Met ZheLim at stadium front door, he asked me where is Angely. How I know? I just reach. ~.~ That time I want to rush in to meet with my gang but he forced me to accompany him wait Angely. I'm not that free larh -.- After we wait awhile, he said: go in larh, yuen loi the msg she sent to me is 20minutes ago already. *Poker face
Don't know is that I quite blur that time, I simply say Hi with many people that I not really know. Feels so crazy with what I had did today, maybe people think that I'm chimagen? Haha. whatever, who cares? Happy mei dak lo ;)
Btw, I saw a lot of friends today, that is the only joy that Starwalk bring to us. But I didn't saw any Lengzai, maybe Ipoh already lack of it already, sad case XD
Finish 7km around 80minutes with my buddies :) Go take 100plus and Indomie, Indomie site so many people. My brother called me and asked me to go back home when I almost get the noddles. How sad, I wait almost 20minutes already. -.-
Then went back home and sleep until 12pm. Feels so regret that I didn't date anyone hang out after Starwalk, stay at home is really very boring. I thought my brother will bring us anywhere today so I didn't date anyone to hang out with me :( He said very sleepy and ffg =.=

That's all about Starwalk. :)

P/s
Behave yourself please, guy. If you want to make the things become worse and worse, I'm willing to play around with you, but don't regret what you had did. Don't regret, I'm really not that kind if you want to hurt the one I care. Think back what you had did, I'm a girl but I think I'm more gentleman than you. Thought you're a good guy before, but now I'm really shame on you. Maybe you feel you lose your face cause you be abandoned? But did you ever think why was that happened? Be mature. That's all. And some more, that bitch, stay away la please, is that your business? Facebook 'Like' doesn't mean anything, you get 100 likes? So? You think you must be the right one? Naive. :)

1 comment: