Sunday, July 1, 2012

Ipoh International Run 2012


Ipoh International Run 2012, this year I'm here again! :D
Almost every year I also will attend this event. This year I didn't date anyone to run/walk with me as I know we will separate in half way. So I decide to run myself. But it's quite bored as there are no anyone can talk with me. Eeeee..
It's okay, I met a lot of people too while I'm running.
Very regret that I didn't eat my breakfast today. Cause I'm unbearable and felt like want to vomit in half way. Almost faint on the road that time. Luckily I met Sabrina before I feeling not well. Feel like want to give up that time as I really don't feel I can continue my journey. Squat beside the road and I knew there's a lot of people watch at me that time. OMG, how sad. =.=
Then after 5minutes I stood up and continue to walk. Feel better after I drink some water.
Then just walk to there only, cannot run already. LOL.
Reached end point on 8.15am. Finally! Phew~ Luckily I didn't faint. XD


Mission completed with Sabrina! :D
Went to eat zap suet then go inside the hall and wait for the lucky draw. No luck at all, we wait until 12.30pm and got 100 prizes but also no call out our number. Too bad! XP

While we're waiting for the lucky draw :D
With Shu Qi :D

My lucky number J-0602 :)

After lucky draw then walk to Sabrina house eat and watch Childs Play 5. My legs injured! By the way, we had a lot of fun today. :)
12.00am ++ now, tomorrow still got to go school. Goodnight everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment