Friday, July 27, 2012

Update!

Almost one month I didn't update my blog, finally I got the chance to update it T___T
Actually I got a lot of things want to write recently, just because of this month no internet supply so make me can't online and write post :目
Hmm.. I miss a lot of things that I want to write, time flies, I also can't recall back what the event already, BIG SIGH :(
  • Canteen Day
  • Parents' Day
  • Trip to UTP
  • Visit Gunung Lang
  • Apple's Birthday

My memory is poor, I can't remember all these happy moment I ever had if I didn't write it out. :(
Luckily still got photo :D

Apple's Birthday
Seriously, I love this very much ♥
I looks fair and why can't see my pimples? :D

Cheese Cake Cheese cake Pretty Sabrina! :D
The person I always bully, Shu Qi Choong! :D
After tt take bus together go parade ger Kah Mun Jang! :D
My best BSMM partner, Phoebe
Bad light effect -.- Bowie Lai xD

Main Character, Apple Tan Ying Hui! :D
Actually I got took photo with the sau xing mui one, but its on her phone, so I just can curi her birthday photo from Bowie's album =.=


UTP Trip
Awesome Library O.o
Only four of us visit there :)

Ban ye xD

Wow, Wei Sam in UTP :D

With Angely, love this very much :目

Well, there's too much photo, I'm lazy to upload all this. LOL
So, end here first, teehees :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment