Sunday, July 1, 2012

Y164 Gathering

29-6-2012
Hmm.. I think this is a celebration party instead of gathering. LOL
Went to Jusco straightly again on Friday after school.
Haha..I still carry on my bag.
First, we go woksifu had our lunch.

Cheese rice with chicken chop :)
Fresh lemon juice :D
After lunch then some of them go watch movie and some go sing k. Break already, what kind of gathering is it? =.= Wei Ping, Coey and I go to sing k as we were not willing to watch movie. Allision go watch Brave, the new disney princess. Then other juniors watch Motorway, really kids. =.= Can't stand on them, I rather sing k than watch movie although this week I already sing twice. LOL. Who cares? Sing k is better than movie very very much. I love to sing although I 'five tone not complete' XD Haha

Around 4pm if not mistaken, juniors join in our room. They so waste, pay money come in listen three of us sing. Hmm..as they like larh, maybe they still small and shy to sing in front of others. Haha. Our k box end at 5.30pm actually but it won't stop although it's already times up. All of them went back home right on 5.30pm and only left my sister and I there. We continue to sing until 7pm something, syok! XD Screaming in the k room cause there was nobody already. Enjoyable time. :D

Aeon Station 18 :)

After 'gathering', we continue our journey to Aeon Station 18 with family. Around 9pm only reach there. No time let us shop already :(  Next time must go there early and shop for whole day! :D Then we buy a lot of sushi and eat at there. That time only I realize I forget to have my breakfast again.-.- Nvm, I don't feel hungry as well, sushi is enough for me. :)

The light inside the toilet is really nice.
Left there around 10.30pm and go back home. Hang for a whole day and I really so damn tired. Straightly fall asleep the time I reached home. LOL.

Ignore my messy hair. Smile always! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment