Friday, July 27, 2012

Unlucky Day

Today is our school prefect retirement day, but non on my business as I'm not a prefect. LOL.
After school, prefect got a meeting until 1pm. Sabrina, Angely, Apple, Bowie and I go to DeSweet (actually its call Demanis, but I don't like the name so I change it =.=) while waiting our head prefect, Kah Mun come out. Congratulation to Kah Mun and also Phoebe, they can wear back blue dress start from next week, good news! :D 

Ya, back to the topic. After Kah Mun came out, six of us separate to two teams. Angely, Sabrina and Kah Mun go to parade as Angely want to buy cons. Then, Apple, Bowie and I decide to go LFS watch Greedy Ghost. I had check the ticket one day before, actually almost every friday I also will check lfs and gsc movie ticket as I don't want stay in Mcdonald 3hours when we waiting for tuition. The bus 1.30pm only come, when we rush to lfs its already 1.43pm ( Greedy Ghost is 1.40pm start). Actually late three minutes is nothing one but the big problem is there is no one watch this movie at that time so they had canceled the movie. Wtf?! The woman who sell ticket said if we could reach there on 1.40pm sharp then still can watch but we late 3 minutes, OMFG =.=Then, what we can do is go back to Mcd again. Apple non stop forcing me to go parade play bowling with her but my new school shoes makes my toes damn pain. I'm not willing to walk to parade anymore. So I asked my brother and his friends(JS) to go with us because JS got car. XD I'm bad. XP
Finally they willing to go with us. Hehe..
We straightly go to bowling when we reached there. After queue up for almost 5 minutes there, they say the whole bowling center had been book on 2.45pm. Hahahahaha

Plan spoiled again =.= But actually I also mm xiong play ger :P
Waste so much time come here but what we can do here is only walk walk =.=
Its quite unbearable for me if I don't buy something when I come parade.LOL
At last, I bought a Rilakkuma with Apple. Mine is blue colour, Apple of cause is red colour ger la xD


So cute! That Rilakkuma bear bear XP :D

No comments:

Post a Comment