Friday, December 21, 2012

Working Experience in Melaka

Last post I'm talking about KL life and end up with went to Melaka with CuiWen, let's continue here.
Before I start to write what happened in Melaka, I want to whine about that I had been lie to Melaka TT
Ishh..because this job no basic for me ger only get commission -.- wth, when I reach Melaka that time only knew that being cheated :( Why I always been cheated?? DDDD:

That day we reached Melaka on around 8.30pm, and wait our boss come fetch us. He 10.30pm only come, really very pekchek that time :目 Then we go had our dinner.
First night we lived in condominium, quite nice that place, sorry that I didn't take any photo cause I'm very tired in these few days, never rest well when I'm at KL :/
Before we sleep, my boss come in our room and interview me. That time only I knew I didn't have basic D: Seriously, I'm not very care at that time, at least he bao sik bao ju. Then when I work I really did my very best, try all my best and hard sell the products.

Everyone knew that I'm not a talkative person, I don't like to talk and I seldom talk much in front of strangers. But this time I really talk a lot until my lips are peeling just to sell out the products so that I could get my commission :) I sold out 20 products in these two days, get my commission RM100, luckily he extra give me RM50, if not I really so damn pekchek. I swear I don't want take this kind of job anymore, I don't like to be a sales :/ Yup, forget to say that what is my job, I worked in PC Fair :)

Second day, my boss said the condominium very expensive and want to find another hotel. This time I really very angry, don't know it is Melaka too small or what, we find almost 20+ hotel also say full house D: After work so tired la wey, still cannot sleep TT

my status on that day midnight D:
Really so tired, finally we found a hotel got last two room, damn horrible that hotel :X But at least we can take a nap -o-

And I'm waked up by my brother's call in the early morning, he ask me how to take bus from Puchong to KL. Why am I always been waked up by call, by my mom, my friends, now my brother D: Quite blur that time also don't know what I answered him -.-

Then third day night we lived in a hotel named 宋河客棧, so cute the hotel name. And we can see the Melaka River behind the hotel, it's a nice hotel :D

taken by cuiwen :D
I wear the new shirt that I bought from KL because I didn't knew that I will leave my house for so long time and didn't bring enough shirt -.-

The last day in Melaka we don't have to work, our boss told us will bring us go play ger but at last didn't bring us to anywhere also..lie us again..ishhh..
We go eat 雞粒飯 on the last day, what can I say is: The queue is so damn longgggg :O
Really don't know why there's so much people, all this kind of shop at there also queue up very very longggg -o-

actually it's very cute, it is rice but it look like fish balls xDD

take a photo before I leave the hotel :P

Ya, we got go jonker walk too, hmm..at night it is like Pasar malam actually, Melaka things is quite cheap :DD Lol..I didn't buy anythings there too la :P already bankrupt when I'm at KL..Hahaha

Then we passed by KL and go back to Ipoh finally. Arghhh...I miss my home, my bed, my dog sooo much T^T
After this week only I know how good is hometown :/  Love Ipoh sooo much :DDD
End here..going to listen car tomorrow, have to bed now :) Nitez.

No comments:

Post a Comment