Friday, March 2, 2012

Brother's Birthday

2-3-2012
Today is my brother BIG DAY
Happy Birthday to him! :D
This year, we didn't celebrate his birthday. My mom cooked and we ate at home only :)
after school, although I'm sick but I went parade, just to buy present for him.
At first, I want to buy One Piece shirt as his birthday present, but only got S size and XL size. WTF /.\
Give up the shirt and went to other shops.
walk, walk, walk...
Finally I found a set of One Piece piggy bank -.- so cute the piggy bank :D
I bought it and an One Piece poster too~
Then I lie him I just bought a poster for him, he : "poker face" xDD
Haha..wish he will like it la :)

Night, we went CHATIME again~
this time I bought Roasted Milk Tea, its taste like normal milk tea -.-























Beside that TIGER is my dad and mom de, don't misunderstand -.-
after chatime, go Bercham eat supper.
seriously, I'm superduper sleepy that time and I caught a cold, really feels like wanna die -.-

Oh yeah, today is 3-3-2012
LEE HOM MUSIC MAN II 火力全开 :DD
I said it out, of cause I got go too :DD
very very very excited now, and today I didn't go school xD
Monday exam, Saturday I go concert, really crazy /.\























RM388, and I saw NMK won RM498 ticket,really jealous sei ngo.
why he is so lucky? ><
jealous, jealous, jealous...
suen la, see him later :D

Woke up early in the early morning, then I go 明阁 yum cha with my dad and mom























Later go KL shopping with my brother, dai shou and cousin first
then 8pm go to see Lee Hom xDD
Preparing now.
Bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment