Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekend

A quite tired weekend.

Friday























watched The Hunger Games with my brother and sister at TGV
nice movie! :D


















before we go in the cinema, we went to supermarket bought a lot of snack food and bring it to the cinema
and even we bought sushi to there, Haha.. how crazy we were xD
my brother and sister were very looking forward to this movie since they watched the book
but I didn't watch the book ~.~
I just follow them to watch this movie cause I heard it is nice
at first, I really don't know what the movie talking about and just enjoy my sushi there /.\ haha
and the subtitle suddenly disappear, suddenly appear @@
make me mad :目
but at last I'm able to understood the whole movie :D
Nice ;)

Saturday
tired face /.\
























woke up early in the morning and go to Chung Tack Hall
played badminton with my lovely Jimuis: Sabrina, Kah Mun, Shu Qi, Phoebe, Poh Yee and Poh Yee's sister.
long time didn't play badminton, or exercise? Haha -.-
so damn tired after exercise /.\
then we go eat together, really have a long time we didn't gather together play and eat
after eat, we go PohYee's house.
we played mahjong. Hahahahaha..feels like CNY /.\























PohYee teach them how to play,then I sit beside them play IPad :D
I join them after they able to play it.. Hahahahhaaha
PohYee's little cousins came and we go outside.
Wtf, we were chasing each other on the road /.\
actually I'm not willing to join them, cause this is so damn childish -.-
I'm not a kid anymore and I don't want run on the road like a crazy =.=
but at last I join them and playing like a kid.. Haha
Anyway, there is no one at there that time, so nobody will know how we were.  ;D
Really have a nice day with you all.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment