Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Holiday

OMG, I had passed my holiday -.-
no going to anywhere, not done anything
This holiday passed very fast without realizing
stay at home everyday, eat, chase HK drama, sleep, eat, chase HK drama, sleep...
almost everyday eat supper, Mcd flurry~ :D
always eat this when I'm doing homework























I'm repeating all this everyday during school holiday /.\
I also feels I had wasted my holiday T.T
until Thursday , I started to worry
many things to worry about:

  • haven't done any holiday homework yet
  • haven't prepare for BSMM presentation on Monday

really feels like wanna die that time, keep on worry about this about that
but didn't start to do anything -.-























Until Friday, I only realized I had only finished one of my homework
started from that day, I do hw until midnight everyday
Finally I'm able to finish all of this before school reopen.
the night of Sunday, we go Hot Springs Lost World of Tambun :D























then we went to Mcd again /.\
Mcd flurry again.. Haha
Finally feels like didn't waste my holiday after I go hot springs although only one hour at there. Haha.

Skipped.
Finished watch ON CALL 36小时
very Jeng! ♥.














I'm 杨怡&马明's 粉丝 :D
Not after watch this drama only becomes their fans, but I like them so much since I was small :D
I'm very looking forward to this drama before it released.
Expected for their next drama: 名媛望族 ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment