Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Confuse


I feel extremely confused recently. Something happened that makes me feel don't know what to do or how to do? Maybe I think too much, too much expectation to myself. Trying to pull myself out from this stupid big hole. But I can't. Things are getting worse. I don't want to be like that. I knew I did wrong. Sorry. Maybe you're right, I'm not supposed to be there. I was superfluous. Well, I will disappear from yours life one day. Don't worry. :)

Skip, skip.
That's something make me feel very happy too. :D
Get back some of my mid-year results. Chinese, Physics, Add Maths, Maths and Sivik, get A-, A or A+ for these subject. Actually it's okay for these results. I think I'm gonna die soon for my History, Biology, Malay and Chemistry, haha. Whatever, I'm tired of it, just let's it be. :)

Bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment