Saturday, May 19, 2012

Exam Finish!

Yea yea yea yea yea~ Exam had finish. How happy are we, we straightly go to parade once exam end, hoho. Last paper is Physics Paper two and three, paper two sure gg already. Haha. I think no more A for my physics -.-. Never mind, don't know why I'm not really care for it already. I even didn't study for it one day before exam. LOL.
Okay, skip it.

Back to yesterday event, yesterday really very very happy. Long time we didn't crazy like that already. Sang like a sor por inside k box really hou jeng :D Haha. Actually maybe we was not singing but screaming at there Haha. Straightly go parade after school dismiss and I forgot that I didn't eat because I don't feel hungry. After sing k we go play bowling. Please forgive my noob bowling skill. Must say a big big Thank You to Sab's friend (Hogan), he play until 88 marks then back home. I continue to play his game and I get 101 marks, Haha. First time I get above 100 marks (lying myself). You won't know that how happy I am. Ya, not play myself but it's still make me very happy xD.

Next time. Next time I will play it my own ;)

Sabrina was taking photo in the class after school dismiss :D

Change clothes go parade :D

No comments:

Post a Comment