Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It's 12.00am!



Now already 12.00am but I'm still eating McFlurry. OMG, I think I'm gonna fat die T^T xD. Haha..I'm wonder why I sleep one day late than one day recently? Hmm..everyday I'm playing facebook, blogger, chatting, etc. My life, becomes so boring and aimless. Haha, thinking some way to get out of this situation. Eat ice-cream at night really not very good, stomachache again. SIGH! Why I'm so weak? T.T Eat what also will pain. God, I had pain for few days already, please. I don't want suffer anymore. :(

I posted a status on facebook just now with only one word: down. Someone asked me why down. Facebooker  cheering me with up up. Thank you very muchhie :D
Someone asked me to do something that can make myself happy like listen music, watch movie..
Hmm..now I think what's can make me happy already. Blogger! Write out what's my feeling now really can make me feel better. I think I can't live without you--my bloggie. :D

Finish my McFlurry and gonna sleep now. Goodnight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment