Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Teachers' Day?

Tomorrow is Teachers' Day. Our physics paper two and paper three had been postponed on this coming Friday. Ermm..good news or bad news? I think it was a bad news at first, cause we planed to sing k on Thursday ( after exam). But I think it is a good news for us now since I know that we should pass up our additional mathematics project on this Friday. WTF, I haven't start yet. Sigh, don't know why we should do this kind of stupid project. It's wasting our time, meaningless. Ya, we decide to ponteng tomorrow and meet together at somewhere to finish it. Hope we can finish it on time. Pity Kah Mun and Sok Leng, prefect is busier than normal student so muchhhh. Even KM is the head girl, want truant also cannot, how sad? Haha..

They say tomorrow 7am gather, but now almost 2am I'm still online-ing. 12am something only I realize that tomorrow need to wake up early. SMS them to reassure that tomorrow still on but no one reply me. Sad case. Very confuse now and don't know tomorrow want to wake up early or not, eeee... If no need then I can continue sleep. X)

Chat with DGZ and realize that SPM is really just around the corner. Seriously, not much time for me to handle all subject already if I still don't want start to study.Yet I still always thinking of a lot of useless and meaningless things. What the purpose of me to think about it? Stop dreaming please! Don't know why I always dreaming and thinking about something that impossible to happen. Haha..maybe I thought I'm too free? 

Wish I really can turn on my study mode right now. No more entertainment after mid-year. Can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment