Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Holiday again!

Hmm..I'm wonder why this year seems like so many holiday? @@  Ya, I like holiday but too much of it will make me becomes more lazy. Everyday sleep, eat, play facebook. My life is aimless again -.-

What I done in this holiday? Ermm..I rebond my hair again. Really very pekchek with my new fringe :目
Everyone said that it looks cacat, worst comment is like bitten dog, really OMFG! Cut it on Sunday and I really can't stand for it after two days. Cut again in another salon. Aww..I'm really crazy, used up RM40, sorry mom!

27-5-2012 (Sunday)
Cut and rebond hair.
Went OTK sing k with family in 12.30am. Sing until 0200. O.o
Oh yea, I registered OTK member card. Buddies, next time we no need go k box already :D 
With my leng lui biu jie :D
She's going to England next week. Next year only can meet her. :(
(ignore my cacat hair -.-)
Sweet couple. My bro and my dai sou :D
One sing k, one take photo. xD
My sister. Non stop help us click eject. Hahaha

28-5-2012 (Monday)
Wake up in the early morning and help my brother do sales in 斗母宫. I'm not helpful actually, haha. Since there are lack of people, my brother fetch me back home early. Sleep for a whole day after I went back home. -.-

I'm a DIGI GIRL today :D
(My fringe still very cacat that day T^T)

29-5-2012 (Tuesday)
Wake up on 7something and went back school marching. Aww, I'm really very lazy =3=
Although I planned the training time for my members but myself more lazier than them -.-
Ishh..still planning for the formation. Some members absent today, plan to arrange their position failed. Hahaha..wish everything will be alright soon. :)
Went to PM. Went to cut my hair again before that. My sister said looks nicer than the previous one. Ermm..at least not very cacat already. But becomes more shorter T^T

30-5-2012 (Wednesday)
Went back to school again in the early morning but this time not for marching. My chemistry teacher ask us to go back school today to take the chemistry paper. Hahaha, funny? I think I will attend there today more funny -.- And so damn my chemistry results, only 73marks. Ishh..give me two more marks la. I want A- :(
After get back my paper then go Jusco. CheeWeng fetch me there. Planned to watch movie with him and my sister at first. But ShuQi, PohYee, Angely and Apple got go JJ too. Sorry that I abandoned two of you and go sing k with ShuQi and PohYee. Haha xD At first I thought it will be quite bored if I join SQ and PY. Although today PY had cover my sound but don't know why I think it was still lots of fun. Before sure I will get angry if that happened. Special case today, Hahahaha..

Bought sushi at the supermarket and we ate it in food court :D
this is my breakfast and lunch. Hahaha
Today looks. Wear so formal because need to go back school and tt -.-
Kbox until 4.00pm but I come out early because need to rush to town tuition. Today really want to say a BIG THANK YOU to CHEE WENG :D
Fetch me from school to Jusco and some more fetch me to town there from Jusco. OMG, you really so good larh. THANK YOU VERY MUCHHH! :D

This holiday is full of marching training and tuition, zZZ..
 Actually still got a lot of things to write but I think this post a bit longer already. Haha
Will write it next time. End here first. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment