Saturday, May 19, 2012

Haier Notebook

  


Today is Saturday but I woke up on 7 something, what's a miracle? Unbelievable? Haha..nope. This is because I want to go Yuk Choy to get my Haier Notebook. :D 

Never thought that I could get a notebook from government. When school mentioned that we could apply to get a notebook, I just felt that does it possible? I think it's a joke, hmm...
Then our class monitor passed a paper for us to write down our name who want to apply this. Whole class written down their name. For sure, I wrote my name too :)
This already few weeks ago and I had forgot that I applied it. Until this Wednesday, I didn't went to school and went to Angely's shop to finish my additional mathematics project. I got a call from my mom and she told me that I get the notebook. ShuQi, KahMun, SokLeng and PohYee too. I told Qi and Yee that we got the notebook. Still felt unbelievable on that time. 

Now, I'm playing my new toy already! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment